We are all familiar with people who fake their way through life. Such people pretend to care about others, but in reality, only care about themselves. Fake people are usually hard to detect. They enjoy showering fake love to fool people.
Sometimes you wish to be wrong about someone fake close to you. However, it is important to remove such toxic people from your life for your mental wellbeing.
Fake friends often disappear when you need them the most. Such people are only concerned with fulfilling their agendas. If you notice that some of your friends only reach out to you when they need a favor and ignore you when you need their help, there is a good chance that you are dealing with a fake friend.
Recognizing fake people around you is the first step towards permanently removing them from your life. Although it might not always be easy, letting go of one-sided relationships can help you cultivate loving relationships and avoid associations that can hurt you in the long run.
Quotes have always been a source of wisdom from people much wiser than us. So let’s dive in and indulge in amazing quotes about fake people and their bogus strategies.
Following is the top list of the best quotes on fake people and fake friends. We’ve divided it into 2 parts: The first part is all about fake friends and the second part includes popular fake people quotes.
Best Fake Friends Quotes
1. “Growing up means realizing a lot of your friends aren’t really your friends.”
2. “Fake friends: once they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.”
3. “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean you are your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.”
4. “Some friends are like pennies, two-faced and worthless.”
5. “Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun but leave you in the dark.”
6. “I’m so tired of: fake friends, drama, liars, being ignored, getting hurt.”
7. “An open enemy is better than a false friend.”
8. “Stay real, stay loyal, or stay away from me.”
9. “Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool. True friends are around even when they think you’re a fool.”
10. “Friends are like boobs: some are big, some are small, some are real, some are fake.”
11. “It’s funny how you’re nice to my face. It’s hilarious how you talk shit behind my back. And it’s downright comical that you think I’m unaware.”
12. “Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.”
13. “I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one.”
14. “A real situation will always expose a fake friend.”
15. “A true friend cares about what’s going on in your life. A fake friend will make their problems sound bigger. Be a true friend.”
16. “Some people are real, are good. Some people are fake, and some people are really good at being fake.”
17. “You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.”
18. “You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.” – Jodi Picoult
19. “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.”
20. “As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.”
21. “Fuck a fake friend, where are your real friends at?”
22. “I don’t have time for fake friends anymore. Either be real or be gone.”
23. “True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.”
24. “One fake friend can do more damage than five enemies.”
25. “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
26. “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.”
27. “Fake friends show their true colors when they don’t need you anymore. Be aware.”
28. “Only a true friend will tell you to your face, what others are saying behind your back.”
29. “Fake friends will believe the gossip about you, but real friends know better and stand up for you.”
30. “A fake friend likes to see you do well, but not better than them.”
31. “Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.”
32. “You don’t lose friends because real friends can never be lost. You lose people masquerading as friends, and you’re better for it.” – Mandy Hale
33. “True friends cry when you leave. Fake friends leave when you cry.”
34. “Fake friends are no different than shadows, they stick around during your brightest moments, but disappear during your darkest hours.”
35. “Lord, give me the strength to tolerate this fake bitch.”
36. “The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.”
37. “Fake people are only nice when it’s convenient for them or they usually have a hidden agenda. Genuinely nice people go out of their way to help others and they have an honest heart. Stick with the ones who never let you down and keep their promises. You can’t fake that.”
38. “Every coin has two sides, just like most people have two faces.”
39. “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.”
40. “Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.”
41. “I love straightforward people. The lack of drama makes life so much easier.”
42. “People’s bullshit and fakeness are the main reasons why I like to be alone.”
43. “Not my job to expose the fake. In due time they expose themselves.”
44. “Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.”
45. “Some people forget about you until they want something from you.”
46. “Fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style.”
47. “Fake people hate honesty. It’s the lies that keep them feeling good about themselves and their lives. So share your true feelings about their actions and watch how they fade away.”
48. “Life is too short for fake butter, cheese, or people.”
49. “People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the WRONG people is the loneliest thing in the world.”
50. “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.”
51. “Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.”
52. “When people are two-faced the only thing you’ll know for sure is that you can’t trust either of them.”
53. “People don’t change, they reveal who they really are.”
54. “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.”
55. “Fake people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal people do.”
56. True Friendship Can Afford True Knowledge. It Doesn’t Depend On Darkness And Ignorance.
57. Never contact friendship with a man that is not better than thyself.
58. No person is your friend who demands your silence or denies your right to grow.
59. You shouldn’t be always available for someone who doesn’t even ask how you are doing.
60. Better an Honest enemy than a false friend
The difference between true friends and fake friends can make a world of difference in your life. These Fake Friends Quotes will help you treasure the true friends that you have.