Understand Your Depression Today!You no longer have to deal with the all of the “technical” books out there that leave you asking yourself “What the heck does that mean?” And you won’t need to rely on a therapist who can charge up to thousands of dollars with no results.
“Stop Your Depression Now!” isn’t like other books out there that deal with depression. This book is easy to read and easy to understand. But more importantly, this book gives results.
With “Stop Your Depression Now!” you are put in the driver’s seat. You are able to quickly understand your depression. Understanding your depression is half of the battle. I will help you win the war.
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get out of this book:
- The Depression Indicator Test Once you take this test you will know if you are depressed and then find out what to do about it.
- Quickly identify which type of depression affects you. Some depressions are much worse than others. You’ll save hundreds of hours sorting through all the misinformation out there by simply reading “Stop Your Depression Now!”
- Learn how to prevent depression from happening again. If you’ve had one bout of depression, you are likely to have another. But if you follow the simple tips in this book you can avoid depression from happening again.
- Discover the pitfalls of depression recovery and how to avoid them. Knowing the potential pitfalls bring you that much closer to “getting back to your old self. Learn what and who you need to avoid during your recovery.
- Find the best treatment for your personality. All treatments are not created equal. Treatments that do wonders for others may do absolutely nothing for you.
- Discover if you are at a higher risk for depression. Imagine being able to identify warning signs before you even become depressed.
- Learn how a Toxic Relationship can ruin your self-esteem. Some people are as threatening to us a disease like cancer. You’ll learn steps to identify and get rid of those “toxins” polluting your life.
- Understand how any serious health problem or even a simple elective surgery can cause depression. You’ll be armed with the RIGHT questions to ask your doctor and know what you must demand from him.
- Get the lowdown on what to expect from antidepressant medications. You’ll be informed and able to insist on the right prescription for you.