Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime!
Graduate from college, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to Wall Street, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich.
Since you were old enough to hold a job, you’ve been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by blindly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market. This soul-sucking, dream-stealing dogma is “The Slowlane” – an impotent FINANCIAL GAMBLE that dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair.
Accept the Slowlane as your financial roadmap and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE: HOPE you can get a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn’t tank, HOPE for a robust economy, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE. Is HOPE really the centerpiece of your family’s financial plan?
Drive the Slowlane and you will find your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can. For those who don’t want a lifetime subscription to mediocrity, there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth capable of burning a trail to financial freedom faster than any road out there. And shockingly, this road has nothing to do with jobs, 401(k), mutual funds, or a lifestyle of miserly living and 190 square foot tiny houses. Just some of what you will learn:
- Why jobs, 401(k)s, mutual funds, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor.
- The real law of wealth: Leverage this and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you.
- The leading cause of poorness: Change this and you change everything.
- How the rich really get rich – and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match.
- The mathematics of wealth and how any “Joe Schmo” can tap into real wealth real fast.
- Why the guru’s sacred deities – compound interest and indexed funds – are impotent wealth accelerators.
- Why popular guru platitudes like “do what you love” and “follow your passion” will most likely keep you poor, not rich.
- And 250+ more poverty busting distinctions…